Welcome! These resources will help you get oriented to your Atlas system and build on your knowledge as you learn. Atlas team is here to support you wherever you are in your mapping process, contact us!
Understand and articulate the benefits of planning your curriculum in a collaborative and user-friendly environment.
Audience: new Atlas users.
Explore your Atlas system and gain hands-on experience developing curriculum.
Audience: new Atlas users, and users who need a refresher on curriculum development.
Lesson 1: Build a Unit Calendar - Learn how to create units and adjust when they are taught on your calendar.
Watch: Develop a Unit Calendar
Read: Develop Unit Calendar
Practice: Add three sample units to your calendar, adjust the pacing, and locate your unit Recycle Bin.
Lesson 2: Develop a Unit - Learn how to access your unit template and begin developing a unit.
Add standards or outcomes
Add an assessment
Attach an image, video, or document
Lesson 3: Browse curriculum - Learn how to see the curriculum your colleagues have created.
Watch: Browse Curriculum
Practice: Click on the Browse tab in your Atlas site:
- Use the filters to locate a colleague’s course
- Click into the course name to view the calendar
- Pin the course into your My Atlas Dashboard under the Actions menu
- Find the option to copy this unit under the Actions menu
Search for key topics, analyze standards & outcomes, and run horizontal / vertical alignment reports highlighting a variety of curricular connections.
Audience: users, admins, and leadership.
Standards & Assessments Alignments
Watch: Assessment Methods
Practice: Open Assessment Methods report
- Narrow down to your course
- Look at the assessments used in the course that comes before yours (e.g.- if you teach ELA 8, look at ELA 7 to see how students were assessed last year)
Watch: Standards Reports
Practice: Open Standards Analysis report:
- Narrow down to your courses subject area
- Which standards have not been aligned to in your courses?
Comparative Reports and Scope and Sequence Reports
Read: Reports Manual Page
Curriculum & Activity Search
Watch: Search Curriculum