My Atlas Dashboard
My Atlas Dashboard is fully customizable and dynamic, providing immediate, real-time access to curriculum analysis and reporting.
- Panels on My Atlas contain direct links to curriculum reports generated and saved from the system, and system metrics that you will find relevant to your curriculum process.
- My Atlas comes equipped with several default panels determined by your school Leadership Team.
- Include your own reports, any information shared with you, or metrics saved by other users in your system.
You might experience an overlap between the school's name and drop-down menus. Zoom your screen out by clicking "Ctrl and -", or Zoom in "Ctrl and +" to collapse the drop-downs and view icons only.
Overview & Key Features
Your personal My Atlas is fully customizable and dynamic, providing immediate, real-time access to curriculum analysis and reporting.
From My Atlas Dashboard:
1. Click Personalize at the top right of My Atlas.
- Available Panels. Reports that have been created by or shared from the Atlas team.
- My Saved Reports. Reports that you saved or shared with your colleagues.
- Shared With Me. Reports that a colleague has shared with you.
- School Suggested. Saved reports suggested by your school Leadership and colleagues.
- Our Saved Reports. Reports saved by all other Atlas users in your school or district.
2. Locate your desired panel or report in Personalize and click Pin to My Atlas. The new panel will be automatically added to the top left of your customizeMy Atlas.
With the “My Courses” dashboard panel, a user (Curriculum Developer, or Teacher) is only one click away from:
- Access to any unit from any course taught.
- Viewing all lesson plans for any units and the creation of new lesson plans (if the “Lesson Plan” feature is turned on).
Enables you to quickly connect the dots among or between disciplines and grade levels to better articulate the journey of your students. Whether the focus is to review the pacing or timeliness of units, identify opportunities for interdisciplinary work, or simply gain transparency on other concurrent instruction, Curriculum at a Glance will bring all of this information into a central and easily accessible location.
Three default Quick Reports are available for real-time review of your curriculum, through the lens of your Standards and Assessments and a comparison of the units across your courses.
Units that you have flagged are saved in your Favorites panel for dynamic and ongoing review. See also: Flag Favorites
This panel offers quick access to all private notes that have been left on your maps, either by yourself or your colleagues.
- Select a note title to view the unit map to which the note is posted.
- Click Delete to remove the note from your unit and from your notes panel.
Discussions vs. Notes: Discussions reflect a threaded conversation and are visible and searchable by everyone in the system. Notes are private and may be read only by the authors of the map to which your note is posted, as well as your site’s System Admin.
Informs you of what key topics are the most frequently searched terms within your Atlas system.
Presents the aggregate discussions made by other users either as a Pie Chart or as a Bar Graph.
- Click Settings at the top right corner of the panel to view the filter your view.
- Filter the view by grade, subject, school, or Mapping Category.
- Filter the charts by using either Pie Chart or Bar Graph.
This panel allows you to keep abreast of recent curriculum work within your department or school. Selecting the relevant filters will increase your visibility into the curriculum process and provide you with snapshots of the curriculum currently being created, viewed, shared, copied, updated, or modified. You are able to respond immediately to your colleagues and leave feedback on their work. The end results are increased collaboration and more focused conversations about curriculum development.
Click Settings at the top right corner of the panel to view the filter your view.
Example: If you are the science department head, or just part of the team and are interested in monitoring recent curriculum activity in your department, simply select “Science” from the subject menu to receive curriculum updates for all Science courses.
You can search the panels using the search bar at the top right corner above the Sorting menu of the Personalize window. When you type into search and click enter, panels that contain your keyword in their title are returned.
- Click Delete in the top right corner of the panel you would like to remove from the My Atlas.
- You can add the removed panel back to My Atlas at any time from Personalize.
- Click Personalize from the top right of the screen.
- Locate the desired panel in Personalize and click Remove from My Atlas. The removed panel will remain in Personalize and you can add the removed panel back to My Atlas at any time.
To change the location of a panel on My Atlas:
1. Place your cursor over the panel heading.
2. When a four-arrow cursor appears, hold down the mouse button and drag and drop the panel to a desired location up and down or across the My Atlas.
1. From the view of the desired Course, map or report, click Actions and select Pin to My Atlas option.
- You will see confirmation at the top of the screen.
- View new saved report by clicking on My Atlas.
my atlas, share reports, panels, panels, pin to Atlas, pin, dashboard, dashboard, overlapping