Save any report you view in Atlas for future review, analysis, and comparison to previous findings. Saving reports relevant to your curriculum development can add insight to your process.
To save a specific report, click Actions and select Save.
You can access a saved report using one of the two following methods:
- From My Atlas > Personalize, then in My Saved Reports menu.
- From Reports drop-down menu.
Report Snapshot is helpful in comparing reports at two different time periods. For example, take a report snapshot of your users progress in the Standards Analysis, then compare it with the progress at a later date.
- From any Report view, go to Actions menu, then click Snapshots.
- The snapshot report will be saved inside the report:
- Access your report in My Atlas > My Saved Reports drop-down menu.
- Click Actions then select Snapshots
- The snapshots of this report will be listed in the pop-up menu
snapshot, saved reports, saved reports, saved, snapshot, snapshot