Activity data is saved up to five years; old events will be deleted annually.
From Search select Activity:
1. Enter your keyword or phrase in the Keyword text field and/or filter your results by selecting one or more criteria from the drop-down menus. You may add unlimited filters throughout your search.
The drop-down menus will be populated based on the criteria selected in previous menus. For instance, when a school has been selected, only those grades and Courses associated with that school will be listed in the drop-down menus.
2. Select one or more activity types to view actions pertaining to a set of events.
- Curriculum Updates: Changes that Curriculum Writers make to their course curriculum or unit calendar, including changes to standards, assessments, and linked resources in a course. Curriculum that is favorited or copied is also recorded here.
- Discussions: Open comments left on curriculum or reports.
- Reports Activity: Reports that are saved, shared, discusses, pinned, viewed, printed, or exported.
- Share Activity: Curriculum or reports that are shared with other users of the system.
- Site Updates: Changes made to the system by System Administrators, including changes to course assignments, the academic calendar, archive date, and School References.
- View Curriculum: Views of any curriculum map, unit map, or calendar through Browse. Views of curriculum through Develop are not recorded in activity.
3. Click Search. If you searched for a keyword or a phrase, it will be highlighted in red within the search results.
- Sort the results by using the Sort By drop-down menu at the top of the results table.
- The name of the unit is listed at the top, along with the weeks when it is taught.
- The name of the Course, User, school, grade, and subject are displayed along the bottom for each search result.
- To save a specific search, click Actions and select Save.
- To access a saved search, click Actions and select Open Saved Report.
Set your preferences in My Settings to receive notifications when relevant activity occurs.